With 2016 only a couple of days away, millions are considering their new year’s resolutions and hoping to follow them for as long as possible. Well, like every year, it’s normal to assume that very few will be able to actually keep up their pledges by the end of 2016. So, if you are one of those who find it difficult to keep their new year’s resolution for more than few weeks, we are here to motivate you. We have compiled a list of top ten resolutions for 2016 and how following them will transform your life.
1. Lose weight: Regular exercise and keeping in a good shape can boost your confidence and help you achieve other important goals of your life too. So, stop being lazy, start working-out and say goodbye to those extra pounds.
2. Spend more time with family: Spending quality time with your loved ones can make you appreciate life and understand the value of relations in a better way.
3. Organization: To get all important things sorted out is a very positive way to make your life pleasant and less hectic. Organizing your time for meetings, family, holidays and for yourself will keep your mind fresh and heart lively.
4. Travel: Living with the same lifestyle can make life boring. Traveling open various dimensions which allows us to see life from different perspectives. Also, it can add the much needed spark to your life if you are following the same old routine from a long time.
5. Quit smoking: It’s no secret that it is very hard for addicts to quit smoking. However, those who understand the importance of good health in life can surely stop smoking once and for all. Also, your skin and overall appearance will improve significantly in just few weeks. Well, if you still need some inspiration, watch some YouTube videos about bad effects of smoking.
6. Spend less time on social media: Most of us spend majority of our day on social media. Whether liking pictures or reading motivational stories, scrolling up and down the news feeds of other people is how we waste our time. Instead, go outside and try to connect with people and nature on the very personal level. New ideas and positive energy will start pouring out which will certainly make your life better.
7. Find a new hobby/Follow you passions: Doing what you love can bring great pleasure and fill you with utter happiness. Those who follow their passions are believed to enjoy life completely. Also, it is always exciting to learn something new and bring out your hidden potential which might give a new direction to your life.
8. Fall in love: Needless to say, who doesn’t want a special person in their life? So, fall in love and experience the most wonderful feeling in the world.
9. Helping others: Deep inside, we all want to do something for our friends, family and even for strangers. So, take the first step this New Year by doing few acts of kindness and experience the blissful feeling. Once started, these blissful experiences will soon become the driving force that’ll push you to keep helping others in any way you can.
10. Live in the present moment: Most of us spend our lives regretting about the past and worrying for the future. Well, the ultimate fact is that the real life is happening at the present moment. So, stop thinking about past and the future and start living fully in present. Your life will transform miraculously and you’ll become a better and a happier human being.
Latest posts by Sunil Chandel (see all)
- Caracat from Schneider Caravaning is a camper and catamaran blended into one - September 7, 2022
- 4 Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before You Buy a New Laptop - June 27, 2022
- Ways to Get into the Space Industry - June 22, 2022